Monday, July 26, 2010

My Secret Sunday Spot

        
         I love lazy Sunday brunches sitting in the winter sunlight sipping at a well made coffee and of course nibbling on some yummy morsel of food. Now every now and then you come across a little spot that despite your generosity you just want to keep to yourself. This little place I'm writing about today is one such place, the only clue you'll get about the name of the place is the first picture below :)

I went with my co-creator of new underground dining group "Company of Strangers" the lovely Mel Port who has just returned from a food tour of the Middle East ( lucky her ) Now just a few recommendations- ask for the brioche with egg, ham and hollandaise ( add avocado gives it an extra zoomp) or the sourdough toast with avocado, tomato, basil and olive oil, or the pesto scramble eggs or the breakfast board ( I know, I know too many choices lol they're all good though ).
Of course the service is fantastic and the barrista makes the yummiest coffees.
Have fun treasure Hunting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment