Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I'm WATCH-ing TRIWA Summer Essentials 3

I'm hooked !!!!!!!!

Whenever I'm on Crown Street I always make an effort to pop in to Collector Store, just to see what new goodies they may have brought in. I always find something to covet every visit, and this time was no exception.
They now have in stock the new Miami range of TRIWA watches , an amazing watch brand which is, in my opinion, great value for money, extremely stylish and and has great craftmanship.

My choice for my first TRIWA watch is classic black with a matte finish, priced at Stealth Calibrepriced at $220 definitely wasn't breaking  any budgets here :)

   

Perhaps if I have being good haha , I'll treat myself to a few other colours hmmm maybe :

The Turtle Brasco
   

or maybe -
   

Pop in to Collector Store on Crown Street or check out http://www.triwa.se
What would you chose????

No comments:

Post a Comment