Monday, May 3, 2010

Rachel Gilbert for Dress Me Darling


This year I have the pleasure of attending a few choice shows at Rosemount Australian fashion Week to blog for Dress Me Darling boutique ( Crown Street- Surry Hills & Balmain)

It was a pleasure attending the Rachel Gilbert show my first for the week, as the light's dimmed and the music started I had to remind myself that I was there to work and not to get too lost in the show. Beautiful Dreamy and Blingy dresses one after the other they came down the runway, something for the red carpet, winter cocktail party and even for the modern bride. There were a few pieces that seemed out of place but that didn't mean they weren't viable for any girl's wardrobe. All in all I predict she's one designer to watch in the future because she can only get better.
So for all you Dress me Darling fans and fashion junkies here's a few of my favourite snaps from the Rachel Gilbert show and even one of Napoleon Perdis resplendent in a denim jacket, mirrored sunglasses and clutching a Birkin no less.

P.S. maybe a new trend to watch Napoleon and another Sydney male socialite both wearing 2 watches,any thoughts?


















































1 comment:

  1. beautiful shots!
    Why is he wearing 2 watches?? hmmm go back to LA I say :P

    ReplyDelete