Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Nothing To be Silent About - HOT PICK OF THE MONTH - FOR THE GUY'S



I consider myself a passionate purveyor of cool men's shoes, and I got a little excited when I  happened upon these shoes at uber cool fashion store Paris Texas the other day.

Spider man anyone? Black leather lace up's never looked so good, and if there is such a thing as love at first sight then I think I just experienced it. Now don't be afraid these shoes can be worn dressed up with a blazer, shirt and dark denim jeans to a social event or dressed down with pair of slacks, v neck t-shirt and a modern leather jacket. Rest assured it'll be an awesome addition to any guys wardrobe and definitely a conversation starter.

This is one of my HOT PICK Items for the month of May for the Guys, from the Label Silence is Nothing and priced at $330 at Paris Texas.

Paris Texas - 729 Burke St, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010
Phone: (02) 9319 2709  www.paristexasonline.com.au




                             





No comments:

Post a Comment