Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Bam-boo RED

I am passionate about great furniture to the extent where i have sacrificed many a meal to buy that one piece that pops out at you.Yes i know it may not seem logical but a great piece of furniture by a fantastic designer is like a good bottle of wine, it increases in value with age!!! You heard me right it's value increases with age provided it's kept in pristine condition.

Now this Red bamboo chair is no exception to that rule, eye catching, statement making and most of all beautiful. My heart skipped a little beat when I set eyes on this new love of my life. Feel free to pop in to EXHIBIT interiors @ PYD 197 Young Street, Waterloo and fall in love for yourself. This shop is full of little treasures just waiting for you plunder so have fun treasure hunting.





1 comment: