Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Let's Give Them Something To Talk About!!!








Thanks to the return of my good mate and amazing personal trainer Lachlan Rosengreen yesterday was the first step towards the beginning of my new body!!! Just putting it out there so I have more accountability lol...

Any way I digress from my point, walking home i come across a brand new little store on Bourke Street ( cnr of Cleveland Street)and in the window one of the coolest little dresses I've seen in a long time. Don't take my word for it go see for yourself or peruse the pictures I've posted.

Today I made a sight visit all in the name of research lol and came away from this cool little store with a purple human size skull money box coolest thing ever. That's all I have to say pop in and see for your self, the lovely owner Alanah stocks only young Australian designers both clothes and jewellery.

Oh by the way the shop's called " That Shop Everyone Talks About"...
652 Bourke Street
Surrey Hills
Sydney

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sexy!
    Sooooooooo Excited!!!
    Just wanted to let you know that I hopped, skipped and jumped to the telephone after reading the above to get my hands on a purple skull. I just must have one for my home!!!
    Picking it up this arvo..I'll let you know what else takes my fancy...mmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this shop! I bought a skull candle and am flirting with the idea of the skull dress.
    ROCK IT!

    ReplyDelete