Sunday, March 28, 2010

Witchery Menswear Bags It



I was pleasantly surprised recently whilst trawling the Internet, and looking for appropriate Australian designed menswear for clients wardrobe to find the new range from Witchery Men's. From it's debut collection not toO long ago they have grown in leaps and bounds, and upped the ante across the range.
Now I love a good overnighter and I'm not referring to a sleep over lol, but to the perfect carry all weekender bag. Witchery I think has outdone itself in this department with a couple of very well priced and beautifully made bags to choose from.
My choice is the denim contrast travel bag which is a dark blue denim and black leather mix. It's the perfect no fuss colour and easy to hide any signs of dirt or wear and tear.

Love it and cant wait to own one myself...

2 comments: