Monday, March 29, 2010

The Collector visits Collector



I am as proud as punch (never really understood that saying but it sounds good lol) of the new concept store on Crown Street Surry Hills called - Collector.
Yes people you heard right Collector a brilliant name if I should say so myself, and absolutely brimming with a brilliant collection of items from clothes to unusual furniture pieces.

Walking in I was like a kid in a candy store, there was something for everyone and to cater to different budgets. The gentleman owner was friendly, helpful,warm and welcoming (a lot of bigger chain stores could learn some customer service tips from him).
He directed me up the stairs to see more goodies and there it was - Mirror Mirror on the wall hello you'd look good on my wall :) Made of driftwood it is a feature for any home or office, I've even started putting money away in my skull money box for it and I can't wait! It is truly a piece you'd keep for a lifetime and hand it down the generations.

I highly recommend popping in to the Collector 473 Crown Street and if you're in need of a coffee after your visit grab one at Cafe Four ate Five right near by.

Enjoy perusing.


No comments:

Post a Comment