Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ahhhhhhhhh CHOO - Bless you Jimmy



I was chatting to a friend of mine in the states yesterday trying to encourage him over girl troubles, when in the midst of one of my Dr Phil moments he mentioned the Choo...

What did i hear right???

Ok ok let me get back to how we got there, he was telling me that he had turned down playing American football for a college last year to stay back for his now ex-girlfriend, I then said what a shame to have missed out on a great opportunity. He then told me the college had offered it to him again this year and he was accepting the offer and he hoped one day to own a Superbowl ring, and maybe I could dress him for his endorsement deals. Loving a good challenge I said yes and that's when it happened. I said Armani suit and he said with Jimmy Choo high tops.

Pow bang bang I saw star's, I furiously googled it and fell in lust instantly.

Still waiting to find out when they will hit our shores, but I will be saving furiously to get them. For those of you sneaker fanatics this will definitely the Holy Grail of sneakers.

Lord help us ha ha ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment