Tuesday, February 9, 2010

In The Beginning



People are always asking me for advice on places to eat, what kind of furniture to buy, help with fashion styling etc etc etc, so i thought I'd put it all in a blog...
It will be weekly and will list a whole spectrum of my favourite things for the week from shops with great sales on, new eateries and wine bars to check out, music, bands, jewellery, fashion and much more...

For those of you that know me personally (and those that don't will soon find out), I love food and discovering new places to eat. So this week its an often taken for granted, much frequented Pub/Hotel called The Clock Hotel

www.clockhotel.com.au

470 Crown St
Surrey Hills NSW 2010
(02) 9331 5333

Sunday's at The Clock is my favourite day from 5 till midnight they have half $5 drinks and a bistro menu that doesn't break the budget and is absolutely amazing...
I would recommend the beef burger ( normally Wagyu beef) and the Crispy Skin Ocean Trout yumm yumm... SO if you're free on a Sunday afternoon check it out...

1 comment:

  1. Ooo Whaaaa....

    I live so close to that Pub and I had no idea I could get wasted on $5 dollar drinks and then just stumble on home to bed...

    ReplyDelete